WHO WE ARE
At ACA Connects, we work to ensure our members are treated fairly in the marketplace and in Washington, so that small and medium-sized independent operators may continue to thrive and deliver affordable video, broadband, and phone services to their customers!
We are the premiere association delivering high-impact advocacy for independent broadband, video and communications providers.
We are dedicated to being the recognized voice of all independent broadband, video and communications providers. We seek to provide opportunities for our members, their communities and their customers by promoting a fair and competitive marketplace. Together #WeAreACAConnects!
ACA Connects On The Road:
- Idaho Cable Broadband Assn Annual Meeting | January 8-9 | Boise, ID
- NCTC Winter Educational Conference | February 16-18 | Las Vegas, NV
- NTCA Rural Telecom Industry Meeting & Expo (RTIME) | February 16-19 | Phoenix, AZ
- ACA Connects #Summit2020 | March 17-19 | Washington, DC
- BCAP Cable Academy | May 6-7 | Pocono Manor, PA
- CCSA Advocacy Day | May 11-12 | Ottawa, ON
- The StreamTV Show (formerly The PayTV Show) | June 1-3 | Denver, CO
- Fiber Connect | June 1-3 | Nashville, TN
- The Independent Show | July 26-29 | San Antonio, TX
- CCA Annual Convention | October 5-7 | Amelia Island, FL
- SCTE•ISBE Cable-Tec Expo | October 13-16 | Denver, CO