WHO WE ARE
At ACA Connects, we work to ensure our members are treated fairly in the marketplace and in Washington, so that small and medium-sized independent operators may continue to thrive and deliver affordable video, broadband, and phone services to their customers!
We are the premiere association delivering high-impact advocacy for independent broadband, video and communications providers.
We are dedicated to being the recognized voice of all independent broadband, video and communications providers. We seek to provide opportunities for our members, their communities and their customers by promoting a fair and competitive marketplace. Together #WeAreACAConnects!
ACA Connects On The Road:
- CCA Annual Convention | September 16-18 | Providence, RI
- ACA Connects/NCTC Regional Meeting | September 17 | Providence, RI
- CCSA Connect Annual Conference | September 16-18 | Kelowna, BC
- ACA Connects/NCTC Regional Meeting | September 25 | Kansas City, MO
- Mid-America Cable Show | September 25-26 | Kansas City, MO
- SCTE•ISBE Cable-Tec Expo | September 30-October 3 | New Orleans, LA
- Calix ConneXions | October 27-29 | Las Vegas, NV
- September 19th 2:00pm EDT: The FCC's Cable Franchising Order and What It Means for Cable Franchisees
- October 8th 2:00pm EDT: ACA Connects Member Update Webinar
- November 5th 2:00pm EST: ACA Connects Member Update
- December 3rd 2:00pm EST: ACA Connects Member Update