The K-12 Bridge to Broadband Initiative
September 24, 1:00 PM ET
On this webinar, representatives from the EducationSuperHighway will introduce ACA Connects members to the K-12 Bridge to Broadband Initiative, which provides a framework for Internet service providers and school districts to work together to get students connected and close the “homework gap.” ACA Connects webinars are free for ACA Connects members.
If you weren’t able to participate in a live webinar, many of the webinars hosted by ACA Connects are available for viewing at your leisure. Please note that webinars that were for operator members are accessible via the Member Lounge.
- September Member Update – C-Band, FCC Broadband Litigation, and More
- The C-Band Transition (Part 4): Recent Regulatory and Legal Developments; Changes Found in the Satellite Operators’ Final Transition Plans; Lump Sum Tax Considerations; How to File for the Lump Sum; and More Opportunity for Real-Time Q&A
- The C-Band Transition (Part 3): Business Models for Operators Choosing the Lump Sum; Recent Regulatory Developments; Responses to Frequently Asked Questions; and More Opportunity for Real-Time Q&A
- August Member Update – Pole Attachments, COVID Legislation and More
- The C-Band Transition (Part 2): Technical, Financial, and Operational Considerations to Help ACA Connects Members Decide Whether to Elect the Lump Sum
- 2020 Annual Members Meeting
- July Member Update Webinar
- The C-Band Transition: What ACA Connects Members Need to Know About the FCC’s Order, the Upcoming Transition, and the Lump Sum Choice They’ll Soon Face
- June Member Update Webinar
- The FCC's Rural Digital Opportunity Fund (RDOF): What You Need to Know to Prepare Now
- The Internet After COVID-19: Will We Mind the Gap?
- A Discussion with Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA)
- Communications in a Crisis
- Understanding Retransmission Consent: Keys to Negotiation
- A Roundtable Discussion with FCC Commissioner Michael O'Rielly
- A Timely Discussion with Rep. Bob Latta (R-OH)
The material provided in ACA Connects webinars is meant to inform ACA Connects members of recent legal and regulatory developments, and should not be considered legal advice. It is not intended, nor should it be used, as a substitute for specific legal advice that would be provided by legal counsel in response to inquiries regarding particular situations. By virtue of providing this information and/or answering submitted questions, neither ACA Connects nor its outside legal consultants are providing you with legal advice and are not acting as your counsel.