If you weren’t able to participate in a live webinar, many of the webinars hosted by ACA Connects are available for viewing at your leisure. Please note that webinars that were for operator members are accessible via the Member Lounge.
- The FCC's Rural Digital Opportunity Fund (RDOF): What You Need to Know to Prepare Now
- The Internet After COVID-19: Will We Mind the Gap?
- A Discussion with Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA)
- Communications in a Crisis
- Understanding Retransmission Consent: Keys to Negotiation
- A Roundtable Discussion with FCC Commissioner Michael O'Rielly
- A Timely Discussion with Rep. Bob Latta (R-OH)
The material provided in ACA Connects webinars is meant to inform ACA Connects members of recent legal and regulatory developments, and should not be considered legal advice. It is not intended, nor should it be used, as a substitute for specific legal advice that would be provided by legal counsel in response to inquiries regarding particular situations. By virtue of providing this information and/or answering submitted questions, neither ACA Connects nor its outside legal consultants are providing you with legal advice and are not acting as your counsel.